Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!

Rumble Fighter guild Chaotic DemonZ will Fight to tha top

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY

Go down 
+2
rf-lioncub
ChaoticDemonZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticDemonZ
Admin

OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY Empty
PostSubject: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:23 am

SNORKY WAS A BTCH / NOOB / JERK HE IS OUTTA THA GUILD MORE INFO ON RF FORUMS TYPE IN SNORKY AND FIND OUT Mad
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticdemonz.forumotion.net
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 am

ChaoticDemonZ wrote:
SNORKY WAS A BTCH / NOOB / JERK HE IS OUTTA THA GUILD MORE INFO ON RF FORUMS TYPE IN SNORKY AND FIND OUT Mad
whoa i just met him yesterday n hes banned o.o
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:10 pm

why did he get kicked out? lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonAli

DemonAli

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:17 pm

CHECK IT OUT IN FORUMS TYPE IN SNORKY AND xXxDemonxXx IS KICKED OUT!!!! TYPE THERE NAME IN FORUMS IN OGPLANET.COM AND FIND OUT NVM I MIGHT JUST POST IT UP HERE =]
Back to top Go down
DemonAli

DemonAli

PostSubject: ok check this out for evidence   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:24 pm

Hot Topic [no new posts] Message IconTopic: People these days
nick3343

Replies: 39
Views: 354

View Post View Post People these days
Posted: Yesterday at 11:25pm
So basically i was playing RF tonight and get into a game. I'm having a good time just relaxing and then 3 guys (Ishii, Snorky, and xXxDemonxXx) join in. So i start up the game, and all 3 of them are using shoot boxing , all decked out in astro gear and using spamming astro exos the moment they popped. So immediately afterwards they start calling me a lvl 40 nub etc. etc. Just read what they say and see for yourself.

P.S. all this talk they are doing about me doesnt even bother me since... View Post
Back to top Go down
DemonAli

DemonAli

PostSubject: EVIDENCE HERE   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:26 pm

https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/white_sugar_dude/RumbleFighter_08272008-232936.jpg
Back to top Go down
DemonAli

DemonAli

PostSubject: 3 MORE EVIDENCES =]   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:29 pm

https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/white_sugar_dude/RumbleFighter_08272008-232950.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/white_sugar_dude/RumbleFighter_08272008-233004.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/white_sugar_dude/RumbleFighter_08272008-233028.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/white_sugar_dude/RumbleFighter_08272008-233044.jpg
Back to top Go down
snorky3363

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 pm

I'm not banned and I cant beleive you guys would just omg you guys beleive this IF YOU CAN READ AND YOU CAN SEE THE LIL WHOLES HES OUT TO MAKE US BAD SPREADING RUMORS AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TALK TO ALL THE LVL 50ERS ON MY SIDE AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT REAL FRIENDS IF YOU BELEIVE SOME RANDOM GUY OVER HIM THEN ME! I WAS SAYING HES NOT VERY GOOD FOR A LVL 40ER AND I WOULD PROBABLY BE BETTER IF I WAS LVL 40 AND NOW HES SPREADING RUMORS THAT WE ARE SCAMMERS AND YOU GUYS ARE B!TCHES FOR BELEIVING THAT LIL HOMO
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 pm

ouch T-T lol!
Back to top Go down
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:18 pm

snorky3363 wrote:
I'm not banned and I cant beleive you guys would just omg you guys beleive this IF YOU CAN READ AND YOU CAN SEE THE LIL WHOLES HES OUT TO MAKE US BAD SPREADING RUMORS AND IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TALK TO ALL THE LVL 50ERS ON MY SIDE AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT REAL FRIENDS IF YOU BELEIVE SOME RANDOM GUY OVER HIM THEN ME! I WAS SAYING HES NOT VERY GOOD FOR A LVL 40ER AND I WOULD PROBABLY BE BETTER IF I WAS LVL 40 AND NOW HES SPREADING RUMORS THAT WE ARE SCAMMERS AND YOU GUYS ARE B!TCHES FOR BELEIVING THAT LIL HOMO
uh wtf dude u just suck :I
Back to top Go down
rf-lioncub

rf-lioncub

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm

.dkbrawl wrote:
ouch T-T lol!
dk dont worry about it ;D
Back to top Go down
iambetterthenux3

iambetterthenux3

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:18 pm

i dun get it O.O Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Idea Arrow Arrow cyclops monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid sunny Sleep farao king study elephant lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaoticdemonZ.forumotion.net
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:26 pm

lmao Sticks x.x lol!
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:27 pm

but still ouch x.x lol!
Back to top Go down
snorky3363

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:11 pm

A guy named Shomari is part of another guild he told you I scam and all rumors well he told me that he said that and hes saying he will get all revenge he can for me leaving his guild
Back to top Go down
snorky3363

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:12 pm

If you guys beleive him you are truely not good friends
Back to top Go down
.dkbrawl

.dkbrawl

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:30 pm

ouch? scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY   OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG VERRRY IMPORTANT ABOUT SNORKY
Page 1 of 1