Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Chaotic DemonZ Guild Page!

Rumble Fighter guild Chaotic DemonZ will Fight to tha top

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticDemonZ
Admin

WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS Empty
PostSubject: WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS   WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:30 pm

WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS AND NOW WE ARE GUILD Eternity btw pm me if u wana kno more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://chaoticdemonz.forumotion.net
MastaBling

MastaBling

Location : hehe..im in heaven with angels..NO u cant come!! =P

WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS   WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:21 pm

haha i dont feel like pming, tell me here Razz

why are we merging Suspect , that destroys everything, now we have to make a new Logo and shyt, can we just keep our selves as a sub-clan of the Eternity guild? so that we can keep our group together as one? then they have their sub group too, we can unite here on the forum boards, but we may have to change the logo, but i realllly dont wanna change it...i mean come on bounce ..Eternity vs Chaotic Demonz...if u want i can make a new logo for us, for the Eternity i mean, i'll do it on photoshop n stuff if u guys want bounce affraid
and wats with the guild wars, no ones inviting me, im owning every room i go to, wit my DM of course, invite me if im on guys, i love GW-ing
Back to top Go down

WE COLLIDING GUILDS WITH VAIZARDS
Page 1 of 1